What WOULD Joni Do?

Random thoughts and other ramblings

Monday, February 13, 2006

And Yet Another..........

I promise, I will really write soon. I've got at least 5 things in the edit stage. But my Virgoness will not let me post them yet. Until then - another quiz.


The Movie Of Your Life Is An Indie Flick

You do things your own way - and it's made for colorful times.
Your life hasn't turned out how anyone expected, thank goodness!

Your best movie matches: Clerks, Garden State, Napoleon Dynamite

2 Comments:

  • At 9:08 PM, February 13, 2006, Blogger Leemer said…

    Whoa... those are some kick ass movies. And here I was being happy that I got "The Big Lebowski" in my result.

     
  • At 11:44 PM, February 13, 2006, Blogger Tony McCarthy said…

    Your best movie matches: Being John Malkovich, The Royal Tenenbaums, American Psycho

    That's funny but in a good way. Amer. Psycho was such a great book that was butcher on film. (Pun intended and lame)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home