What WOULD Joni Do?

Random thoughts and other ramblings

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Strange Dream

After tagging those in the last post, I dreamed that Tony posted his "4" but that he titled it "3.7" because he left the magazine question blank (which would average the total posts to roughly 3.64 - close enough). Although he didn't use the title 3.7, I'm not sure whether to be disturbed or impressed that 1. I was correct that he would have no answers for the magazine question, or B. that my math was that close in my sleep.

Hmmm. Maybe I'm more prepared for this number crunching gig than I originally thought.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, January 26, 2006, Blogger Leemer said…

    I have been having a lot of weird dreams lately... but I can never remember what they were about.

    Can you do my taxes in your sleep?

    Please?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home