What WOULD Joni Do?

Random thoughts and other ramblings

Sunday, December 25, 2005

And so this is Christmas

so Quizzes for everyone.....

Your Elf Name Is...

Floppy Sweet Cheeks



Your Christmas Song Is

Happy Xmas (War Is Over)

And so this is xmas
For weak and for strong
For rich and the poor ones
The world is so wrong

You would gladly give up all of your material Christmas gifts...
If it meant peace for a few more people



You Are Socks!

Cozy and warm... but easily lost.
You make a good puppet.



You Are a Minimal Christmas Tree

You're not a total Scrooge, but you feel no need to go overboard at Christmas.
Less is more, and your Christmas reflects refined quality.


Your Christmas is Most Like: A Charlie Brown Christmas

Each year, you really get into the spirit of Christmas.
Which is much more important to you than nifty presents.


and to all a good night.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, December 26, 2005, Blogger Tony McCarthy said…

    My elf name is and will be The Grinch.
    I dig the Charlie Brown Xmas Special music.
    I hate the Lennon or McCartney Xmas songs and anything done after 1990.
    War is over? Shut up hippy!
    Most Xmas gifts rock but the ones I get from some extended family are
    crappy. Every year some religious book that goes on a shelf in the closet.
    Next to Tom Cruise, John Travolta and R Kelly.
    Every year we rock the 7' Douglas Fir tree. I put it in the stand and Kristie
    puts all the ornaments on while Ian and I complain about putting ornaments on.
    Every year my Xmas is somewhere between Bad Santa and The Ref. Kidding!
    Christmas is the best time of year and I alway enjoy being with all the special
    people in my life. All 3 to 10 of them. Depending on my mood.

    Peace I'm out!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home