What WOULD Joni Do?

Random thoughts and other ramblings

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Since I'm too lazy to write anything....

I guess I'll take a cue from a favorite blogger and post some quiz results.

Your Birthdate: September 5

You have many talents, and you are great at sharing those talents with others.
Most people would be jealous of your clever intellect, but you're just too likeable to elicit jealousy.
Progressive and original, you're usually thinking up cutting edge ideas.
Quick witted and fast thinking, you have difficulty finding new challenges.

Your strength: Your superhuman brainpower

Your weakness: Your susceptibility to boredom

Your power color: Tangerine

Your power symbol: Ace

Your power month: May

2 Comments:

  • At 6:57 AM, November 09, 2005, Blogger Ali said…

    but see, now I must know!!!! Is the favorite blogger ME (highly unlikely)??? Or your beloved cousin BonBon???

    Oh who am I kidding, I know the answer to that..

    *pout* I don't get to be ANYONE's favorite blogger :(

     
  • At 7:34 AM, November 24, 2005, Blogger Unknown said…

    ali, you can be my favorite blogger...since my sister is so mean...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home