What WOULD Joni Do?

Random thoughts and other ramblings

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Post Number 4

Apparently, I've been tagged by my online friend Leemer. So, here goes.






Four jobs you've had in your life: Aside from the one I told you guys about below, I've been a sales clerk at Rich's (now Macy's) department store, an administrative assistant at the Better Business Bureau, and a check fraud analyst at SunTrust Banks.

Four movies you could watch over and over: When Harry Met Sally, Interview with the Vampire, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, and A Christmas Story.

Four places you've lived: College Park, GA, Carrollton, GA, Tyrone, GA and Hapeville, GA. Although, technically, I've lived every where I've ever been.

Four TV shows you love to watch: Lost, Veronica Mars, The Soup and reruns of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Four places you've been on vacation: New York, London, Paris, Munich.

Four websites you visit daily: AJC, D listed, Television without Pity and Amazon.com

Four of your favorite foods: Prime rib, Sweet Potato Souffle, Chicken Fettucini and Cooked Chocolate Pudding.

Four places you'd rather be: Hanging out with my niece and nephew, in Alaska (although not at this time of the year), getting a massage from Matt, or on stage at the GA Lottery offices accepting my big check.

Four albums you can't live without: Joshua Tree - U2, Revolver - The Beatles, Unplugged in New York - Nirvana, and Automatic for the People - REM.

Four magazines you read: People, Entertainment Weekly, Soap Opera Digest (my mother's copies) and Premiere. And I don't know why I get Premiere. I never subscribed to it, never paid for it, but it has been showing up in my mailbox, addressed to me, for the last 4 years.

Four cars you've owned: '73 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, '63 Chevrolet Corvair, '85 Ford Mustang, and 2003 Honda CRV.

Four people to do this meme: Tony, Steve, Rose, and Mary Sue.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, January 22, 2006, Blogger Leemer said…

    Wow... I love your four albums. Pretty powerful, in a soul-searching way, stuff.

     
  • At 10:02 AM, January 22, 2006, Blogger Joni said…

    It was hard choosing the REM album - I love so much of their work. It was kind of down to that one, Life's Rich Pageant and Out of Time, so I basically counted which one had the most songs I love. And I counted Nightswimming twice since it is my favorite of all.

    Revolver has always been my favorite Beatles album. It is sort of in the middle of the really poppy stuff of their early days and the weirded stuff of their late stuff. Its like a perfect blend. And again - Here, There and Everywhere - favorite Beatles song. (Though there are about 100 in 2nd place.)

    With the U2 album, while other albums may contain my most favorite U2 songs, I just love every single song on Joshua Tree. They all fit together perfectly.

    Nirvana - again, has all the great songs, along with the final song, the remake of "Where Did You Sleep Last Night" which my grandmother use to sing. It was sort of one of her silly songs that I had no idea was a real song. And the CD came out shortly after she died, so it was always a wonderful reminder of her.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home