What WOULD Joni Do?

Random thoughts and other ramblings

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Senior Year

Your senior year in High School is supposed to be "the best year of your life." Let's see how much you remember:

year::: 1981

1 Who was your best friend?
Traci Miles

2 What sports did you play?
None, but I was the statistician for the baseball team.

3 What kind of car did you drive?
1963 Fire Engine Red Chevrolet Corvair

4 It's Friday night, where were you at?
At the Pizza Hut on Old National Hwy with my friends, or at the Gold Mine arcade playing Pac-Man or Asteroids.

5 Were you a party animal? Not really.

6 Were you in the "In Crowd"? Sort of, but I still had at least one good friend in most every clique or group.

7 Ever skip school? No

8 Ever smoke? No

9 Were you a nerd? Not in the "saw Star Wars 20 times" sense of the word, but I was in the Top 5% academically.

10 Did you get suspended/expelled? No

11 Can you sing the Alma Mater? If someone would give me the words.

12 Who was your favorite teacher? Coach Snyder and Mr. Johnson

13 Favorite class? Annual Staff

14. What was the name of your school? College Park High School

15 School mascot? Rams

16. Did you go to Prom? Yep, both years.

17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? I'd like to start all over again from Kindergarten and see if I could make it turn out different.

18. Last one, favorite memory of your Senior Year? Probably my late night phone calls with Wally. I can hardly remember what we talked about, but it felt deep and important at the time.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:00 AM, June 17, 2006, Blogger Unknown said…

    I like this one, did you come up with it yourself? Or did you come across the idea somewhere? I may have to think back and remember where I was in 1973...
    love,
    Coach

     

Post a Comment

<< Home